The Quality Assurance Agency for the University System in Castilla y Leon (ACSUCYL) has established a
Quality Policy (91 kbytes)
approved by its
Board of Directors
, and which sets out the Agency's commitments to:
in the methods, criteria and outcomes of the activities it engages in.
- Subject the Agency's activities to current legislation.
- Ensure the assessment committees’ autonomy, independence, impartiality, professionalism and freedom to work.
- Carry out a regular analysis of the results and impact of the Agency's activities, conducting studies and thematic analyses.
- Manage available resources with independence, efficacy and efficiency.
- Act in accordance with the
Internal Quality Assurance System (IQAS)
and in accordance with the
Código Ético (556 kbytes)
approved by the Board of Directors.
- Ensure compliance with the international criteria established for quality assurance agencies.
ACSUCYL’s actions comply with the
European Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance of Higher Education, (ESG)
. As a result, the Agency's processes and activities are regularly subject to external review by the
European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA)
After having successfully undergone said external review, ACSUCYL is now a member of the
European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education, (EQAR)
In addition, ACSUCYL offers a
complaints and suggestions mailbox